Unfortunately we live in a challenging society, where individuals sue one another. It is therefore necessary to protect the website of:-
Ally Beth Schindelholz known as LIONHEARTWELLBEING.COM
All agents and representatives hereafter individually and collectively referred to “We, Us, Our” by entering the website, or purchasing products, services, email or blog...
- You are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer
- If you do not agree to this disclaimer STOP NOW, as a kind request do not use the website: - LIONHEARTWWELLLBEING.COM goods, services or products.
SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR SPECIFIC HEALTH SITUATIONS OR CONDITIONS
Please consult your GP, Specialist, Physician or Health Care Provider Do not disregard professional medical advice, do not stop taking prescribed medication without talking first to your Doctor.
- Lionheartwellbeing.com & associated goods, products, services are not Medical Health Practitioners or Mental Health Providers. We do not Diagnose, Treat or Cure any disease, condition, physical or mental ailment of the body.
- Rather as Coaches, Mentors and Guides we help you reach your own goals. By implementing incremental healthy, positive and sustainable lifestyle changes.
- WEBSITE, Books, Services, Products - For Personal, Educational, and Information Purpose only self–help tools are for your own use. Any skill, recipe, instruction, does not constitute a professional competence. My team & I provide information concerning, but not limited to the Maxine human health and optimizing wellbeing. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care or advice to diagnose, advise, treat or cure.
- Personal Responsibility We aim to accurately present all information through our professional services & written materials, by using them you are voluntarily participating and acknowledging your full responsibility for your health, life and wellbeing and that of your family, for all decisions made by you now and in the future.
- No Guarantee Our aim and role is to support you in reaching your goals for Wellbeing & Creativity, however, your success depends primarily on your efforts, motivation, commitment and hunger to succeed. We cannot guarantee particular results, as this is totally personal. Key points are, present health known as starting point, genetic profile, level of commitment to follow through.
- Client Stories – Mentioned, or displayed in the Website or Publications are real life & experience shown by personal choice. They are not intended to represent or Guarantee similar results.
- Confidentiality - All clients are afforded confidentially, subject to ethical requirement law. Also Data protection.
- Assumption of Risk We are not responsible for your personal actions before, during or after any of our programs, services or products. You understand the use of any program, product or service is your total responsibility. Including recipes, suggestions or recommendations. Your use or non-use of this information is at your own risk. You absolve us of any liability or loss that you, your family or associated persons may incur. No liability is on our part.
- Accuracy The accuracy of the published information on LIONHEARTWELLBEING.COM blog, e-mails, products, and services is very important to us. The information may inadvertently contain assurances or errors. We are not responsible for the accuracy of our content, every effort is afforded to prevent this happening.
Eternally Grateful to:
Sue- Co Publisher & Blooper Destroyer
Sarah -Social Media
Rene Co- Visionary & Partner
Maria & Jan Researcher/Review
Shedrack- Web Design Catalyst