Ally Beth Schindelholz LC. Dip Prof. SM AMRSPH Wellbeing & Creativity Coaching
WELCOME 2017 BE YOURSELF • TAKE PRIDE • BE LIONHEARTED
What is Wellbeing & Creativity Coaching? - The Spectrum is Vast
- My role- is to support you in your circumstances and journey, by coaching, information, workshop or V.I.P days.
- we are Equal Partners- we can work to accomplish & celebrate your goals.
- Exploring- asking Questions, developing your trust and confidence.
- Discovering- reflect on your perspectives and discover new actions.
- Encouraging- you to focus on opportunities for your brighter future.
Wellbeing & Creativity Coaching is working along-side you, using your head, hands or heart, whether able bodied or challenged by a mental, emotional or physical dis-ability, a unique coach can be a sounding board, a fresh perspective and someone genuine who is willing to believe in you.
- Co Creating a plan to create better outcomes for general health
- Maybe Change your eating choices/opportunity to shed weight
- Plan different outcomes for Lifestyle and Wellbeing.
Our Core Values
Social Justice • Equality & Diversity • Sincerity • Kindness
Creatives often overwork to tight deadlines to achieve amazing works, not always receiving the feedback they deserve, learn to work wise.
List of My Membership Professional Associations
- The Royal Society for Public Health
- LAPLC International Association of Professional Coaches
- IICT International Institute for Complementary Therapies
- Local Government Association + Arts & Health South West
- The Complementary Therapist Association
Do something today - your future will thank you for it!
My Qualifications and My Lion's share of Personal life's experiences Click here to Read More
- Diploma Weight Loss - License 20/09…
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children License
- Life Coaching Certificate
- NCFE 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- VTCT Thermal Auricular Therapy license 6297…
- ITEC Indian Head QCA 100/267.
- CIT Advanced Professional Stress Management
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma Health, Safety, Security & Employment Standards
- ITEC level 3 Diploma Aromatherapy license D2602/
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma Holistic Body work, Anatomy/Physiology/Professional
- Conduct/Business Awareness QCA 100/240…
- Professional Beauty Award - Herts & Essex Academy
Arts, Crafts and Design Qualifications
- Creative Studies Part 2 City & Guilds London Institute
- Creative Studies Part 1 Working Designs and Interior
- Decorative Techniques, City & Guilds London institute
- The Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate
- City & Guilds London Institute
- National Design Academy
- Interior Design & Decorative Effects Centra 0644…
- Interior Decor City & Guilds London Institute
- City & Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 London Institute
We may have more in Common than you think!
My Lions share of life`s experiences:-
Working in the community - hostels and secure units in close proximity & often highly charged environments. Artwork & Design, Decorative Paint Effects, Interior Design, Construction Industry, Health & Safety, Industrial accident. Bereavement of parents, Industrial disease. Becoming a mother- every parent knows it`s the best job in the world! Postnatal depression, Divorce, being a single parent! Being self employed, studying as a single parent, Teaching, Wellprenur, Complementary therapy. Happily married again, to my Rene, making a new family life and teenage challenges- now a 20 something beautiful girl travelling the World and still my best friend!
Places of Work, Teaching & Education:-
Bath City College, London Design School, Bristol City College, Vodder MLD, Complementary Health & Beauty Therapy Awards, Guildford College, Interior Design & Painted Techniques, Further & Adult Education Teacher Training, Interior Design School, Media Art Horsham College of F.E, Professional Decorative Paint Techniques, Foundation & Advanced, National Design Academy, School for Adults with Learning Difficulties, Clwyd Health Authority, Manchester City Social Services Dept., Church of England for Social Aid Manchester,Terrazza Restaurant Manchester.
When it comes to your Health your should consult your GP, because coaches are not Health Care Providers.
These are what we offer you in a nutshell …
- Wellbeing & Creativity: Health & Weightloss, Advice & Programs.
- Home: Colours & interiors, Calm Home, Glorious Make do & Mend.
- Aromatherapy: Blends synergies, Homemade Beauties, Art & Crafts.
- Sustainability: Eco living & Materials, Recycling, Decorating, Paint Effects.
- Public Health: Health & Safety, Stress & Pressure, Relaxation.
Click here Our Services to discover more.